Have you been wanting to get your personal financial house in order? Do you desire a solid understanding of personal finance but don't want the sales pitch that is typically associated with the process? Maybe you have not been able to find the help you need because you are just starting out and don't have the income or assets to attract the proper expertise. If any of this rings true for you, then this course is for you!
I provide an unbiased, comprehensive approach that will educate and empower you! You will learn what you need to know regarding personal finance, based upon my experience, education, and credentials. My sole objective is to prepare you to successfully manage any personal finance challenge you will face in life and position you to implement solutions on your own or effectively select and engage professionals who can help you. You will be in control of your financial future!
This full course is a holistic approach to Personal Finance and includes 5 modules encompassing 12 sessions, each lasting between 15-30 minutes in length. The sessions are complemented by a Guidebook with Thought Activities that will help you better understand the concepts and create your own plan in the process.
The course contains the knowledge and action steps you need to get your financial house in order. Upon completion you will have created your own plan for achieving financial freedom and be empowered to implement it on your own or with other professionals.
I am ready to "pass the torch" of knowledge and experience on to you! It has worked for me and my family - I am "living the dream" and so can you!
The course modules include:
Module 1 - Discover & Declare
- Discover what money means to you and its purpose in your life
- Identify your "money scripts" and money behaviors
- Create and declare your personal financial goals
Module 2 - Assess & Assign
- Create a plan for your cash flow (aka Budget)
- Properly manage credit & debt
- Assess your financial "health" through your personal financial statements, ratios, and manage your credit score
Module 3 - Gather & Grow
- Understand the basics of investing - why you need to invest and its long-term advantages
- Assess your tolerance for investment risk and how to control it
- Understand investment "products" and select those right for you
- Create an investment strategy to help attain your goals while allowing you to "sleep well at night"
- Develop a successful, low-cost diversified portfolio to meet your needs
- Understand the best resources to use to get started with investing
- Identify resources to help you monitor your progress over time and make projections of "what if" scenarios
Module 4 - Pinpoint & Protect
- Understand the role of risk management (aka insurance) in protecting your earning power and growing wealth
- Understand the types of insurance and how to identify and cost-effectively purchase the types and amounts you need
- Learn about the threat of Identity Theft and how to best protect against it
Module 5 - Engage & Endure
- Learn how to properly manage your estate and what critical documents you need now
- Understand how to build a team of qualified professionals to help you implement your plan
- Develop an action plan to make it happen!
Note: I have special discounted pricing for First Responders (Police, Fire, EMT) and Military (Active, Retired, and Reserve for all Branches). Contact me at [email protected] to obtain a discount code.